Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinewood Derby, results!

Just thought I would update about the Pinewood Derby results!  The boys in my den did so well.  I was really very proud of them.  They had some really cool cars.  We even had a fourth place over all finish from our den. 

The car on the very end is my son Lou's car. 

He came in second in this heat,

and then in first!

My middle son Lou, he is the official cub scout.


My oldest son Ian.

My husband and daughter

Me trying to get a picture of the cars racing.  The number one car in this race is my son Ian's car.  He ran in the sibling race, along with his sister, who happens to be the last place car.

The coveted trophies!!  We didn't get one this year, but there is always next year, and I am so going to build one next year.  I have plans on painting it pink with purple flowers, and glitter and all shiny!! 

MJ


1 comment:

  1. So everyone has made their first official appearance on the blog!! :-) Isn't Ian a boy scout?

    ReplyDelete