Friday, January 6, 2012

1st Photo Challenge

Ok, I am trying this photo challenge over at 3boybarians.  I don't have a fancy camera.  It is just a plain old digital camera.  No bells or whistles.  I do have 10x zoom =)!  Anyway, I don't think my photos will compare to any of the photos in this challenge, but thought it would be fun none the less.  I admit I had a harder time trying to figure this challenge out, and then on top of all that. I ran out of time to actually get a picture.  So my obvious lack of an idea and rushed time, really didn't leave me with much.  Next week I shall do better!!  I am almost embarrassed to post this... 

My Resolution, well one of many, is getting healthy.  So I opted to take a picture of one of my favorite fruits, strawberries. I could eat them all the time! 


As for my for my resolution.  I think I am doing pretty good.  I don't really feel like I have lost any weight, and besides from the sore muscles from working out, not really feeling all that different.  However, I know I have to give it time.  As the saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day, so I can't think my body will get healthy in a week.  It did take me many many years to get this way! 
I do think that I need to keep better track of every thing that I am doing.  So I have a better idea, of what I am putting into my body.  For example, I would like to know just what exactly I am eating, how much water I am drinking, and how much exercise I am doing.  Then I will know which areas I can tweek.  Overall, I think my first week has gone by well. 

And I just had to post a picture of the creepy little Naked Mole Rats, that my daughter just loves.  We went to the zoo today.  Side note: I am in love with this super nice weather!!  So it was a perfect day to go to the zoo.  Anyway, here are the Naked Mole Rats!

Hope every one had a blessed week

MJ


5 comments:

  1. Love the strawberries! Can't say I love the moles so much:) That is what this challenge is all about-to make us better at seeing through our lenses and to record moments in our lives--you are starting off right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a professional either, but I thought this would be a fun project to try. Those berries look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, you and the naked mole rat...an unhealthy obssession. :-) Your strawberry picture is good though! Yes, it's going to take us more than a week to get where we're going, unfortunately. I once read somewhere that it would take four weeks for us to notice a difference in ourselves, six weeks for our friends to notice, and eight weeks for casual acquaintances to notice. That seems to make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I love your picture and your resolution!
    Petonets xoxo

    ReplyDelete