Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sore

Sore!  That is what I am!!  I am fearing what tomorrows work out will bring.  My husband said it was arms and chest.  Seriously, I thought I did arms and chest on Sat.  And when I mentioned this to my husband, he said " No, that was shoulders and back".  So why do my arms hurt so bad???  Today, was a lot of legs, with jumping.  Let me just say, that after giving birth to 6 children, 2 that were at least 9 lbs, my bladder isn't as strong as she used to be.  I will just leave it at that.  But I snuck onto my scale (b/c I am not supposed to get on it until Feb.  Yeah, my husband thinks I will do that, lol) and it says I lost at least a pound, so yeah me!!  Although, I think it is mostly from not eating so many Christmas cookies, and not drinking any pop. 
I just got done recording achievements for the scouts in my middle son's den he is in.  Because I am the worlds best mother, I stepped up to lead his den.  His former leader had to step down, and my son was left with no leader.  Apparently, the 'dads' in the group are all too busy to do it, including my husband.  So thankfully, another mom said she would do it with me.  I am really trying to make it a great year for the boys.  It is really hard to keep them motivated.  There really just isn't that much camping out or anything until they get to be older.  Anyway, I recorded all these things, and tried to come up with some things to do at our meetings.  Although, this month is the exciting month, because it is Derby racing time!!  Last year my son came in 1st in his den, and 4th out of all the scouts in his pack.  He did really good. 
Was thinking I should of worked more on some of my other resolutions, but didn't.  Like making a cleaning schedule for my house.  One of my main goals of the year, is keeping a cleaner house.  Maybe tomorrow...  (thinking this will end up on my 2013, list, ha!)

MJ

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are doing well so far! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete