Monday, February 27, 2012

Slowly making progress...

Ok, I am back for my link up to Fit Club!!  I happened to miss last week, but in all honesty, I just didn't realize it was Monday.  My days were all off, because my boys were home from school, for their winter break, and my husband took that day off too.  So I was thinking it was Sunday.  Then I remembered and really didn't have anything to share that I haven't already shared.
It is still a constant battle to make sure I stay on track and exercise and drink my water, blah blah blah.  So I felt like I was a bore. 
However, I am slowly making progress.  I didn't reach my personal goals for this month.
I wanted to reach 5lbs this month, 2 more inches off my belly and 1 off my hips. 
I did manage to loose 3 more pounds, and 1 inch off my belly and 1 off my hips.  So it was still good progress.  I also really didn't want to try on those other jeans.  I think I am afraid they won't fit well, and I will be so disappointed.  I need to go ahead and pull them out and try them on, so I can just see where I am at in them.  Maybe they will fit?? 
So for this month, which my husband informed me, I will have 5 weeks to accomplish before weigh in/measurements.  I want to get under 180!  I also want to loose 2 more inches off my waist, and I want to consistently workout 5 days a week.  I flex any where between 4 and 5 days. 
I also keep thinking I still need to work on making better decisions when I am eating out and what not.  For example, I was at the Cub Scouts Blue and Gold this weekend.  They had it catered by a BBQ place.  I ended up getting a pulled pork sandwich, and I could of just got the pulled pork minus the bun.  That would of been just as filling and less calories.  So little things like that, I still need to work on. 

I hope everyone else is doing well.  Keep it up!

MJ



4 comments:

  1. The progress you made is still awesome! If I'm being honest, I haven't really seen consistent weight loss, so I think losing 3 more pounds is really exciting! Congrats, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow progress is still progress and something to be proud off!
    I hear ya on the pulled pork..I just had that for supper..but I found some lower calorie buns..so that helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that you loss. Any loss is a loss, so you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What...you...boring?? Never. :-) I find it hard to make healthy choices when I'm eating out too (well, really all the time, but whatever). Like the only time it would even cross my mind to eat a salad is when I'm eating out, and yet do I order the salad? Nope, I order the sandwich and fries. And I think you should try on the jeans, they could fit and how awesome would that be?

    ReplyDelete