Friday, February 10, 2012

Rise up

Ok, just a quick one to link up to the photo challenge, over at, my 3 boybarians.  If you haven't checked it out, click here.  This weeks theme was Drink Up. 

I love love love hot chocolate ( yes, I am a small child at heart).  I don't like heating my water up in the microwave, it just isn't as good for some reason and I don't own a coffee pot.  Instead, I do it the good old fashion way, and use my tea kettle.  I got a new one last Christmas, and this one sings when it is done.  I love watching the steam rise from the kettle, so I thought I would try to capture that. 

 


MJ


3 comments:

  1. I love the way you captured the steam. We drink a lot of hot cocoa in our house, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a truly inspired photo. And that's what I mean by saying you think outside the box. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I think it looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete